The Queensland Chapter of the National Association of Prospective Student Advisers Inc. (QNAPSA) was formed in 1999 to support the activities of its members throughout the state and northern New South Wales. Members have drawn up a code of practice covering the organisation and staging of careers events throughout Queensland on the principles of access, safety and efficiency.
The incorporated association provides a forum for members to meet representatives from other institutions, coordinate actitivies where mutually beneficial, access professional development opportunities and discuss industry issues.
Benefits of becoming a QNAPSA member include:
- Access to the annual Queensland Regional Career Market calendar;
- Engagement with career market coordinators in 25+ regional centres throughout QLD and Northern NSW
- Coordinated by QNAPSA representatives to provide a single point of contact for career market organisers
- Coordination of event dates, feedback and logistical concerns on behalf of members
- Inclusion of your key dates (such as Open Days and Career Adviser activities) to a state-wide calendar of events;
- Calendar is distributed to 500+ student advisers throughout Queensland and Northern NSW
- The format of this calendar is currently being reviewed for 2021
- opportunity to distribute vacant job postings to both the Queensland and Australian NAPSA networks;
- networking activities;
- inclusion in industry discussions/negotiations;
- opportunities for professional development.
Should you require further clarification on the benefits and advantages of QNAPSA membership, please feel free to contact any of the QNAPSA Executive members.
2021 QNAPSA Executive
|Chair (& membership enquiries)||Sebastion Marx
The University of Queensland
|0401 067 874|
|(07) 3735 1009|
University of Southern Queensland
|(07) 4687 5622|
|(07) 3735 7955|