The National Association of Prospective Student Advisers (NAPSA) brings together professionals from across Australia, who share a common goal of providing advice and support to students considering their tertiary study options.
The majority of our members are staff of Universities, TAFEs and private colleges and hold roles as schools liaison officers, prospective student advisers, student services officers, managers of external relations units, student recruitment etc.
NAPSA actively supports and assists in the professional development of members by:
- sending members regular updates with information about upcoming conferences, professional development opportunities and positions vacant
- providing members with resources on best practice in student recruitment and direct marketing tactics
- sharing state and regional career market schedules
- providing a forum to enable discussion on topical and professional issues which are common in the field
- providing a network of members for greater collaboration and networking across states and across the profession
- arranging a biennial conference
- supporting state chapters
Subscribe to receive NAPSA updates
Any staff member employed by an organisation belonging to a state NAPSA chapter can elect to sign up to receive updates from national NAPSA.