Welcome to the National Association of Prospective Student Advisers
The National Association of Prospective Student Advisers (NAPSA) brings together a dynamic group of people from all over Australia and New Zealand, who share a common goal of providing advice and support to students considering their tertiary study options.
The majority of our members are staff of Universities, TAFEs and private colleges and hold roles as schools liaison officers, prospective student advisers, student services officers, managers of external relations units, student recruitment etc.
NAPSA members work pro-actively and co-operatively with one another as well as government, education and training providers, industry and community organisations, to ensure that the information provided to prospective students is accurate, of a high-quality and reflects the diversity of today's higher education environment.
NAPSA actively supports and assists in the professional development of members by:
- providing members with a wide range of resources on best practice in student recruitment and direct marketing tactics
- sending members regular updates with information about upcoming conferences and professional development opportunities and positions vacant
- sharing state and regional career market schedules
- providing a forum for discussion on topical and professional issues
- enabling members to discuss industrial issues which are common in the field
- supporting state chapters
- arranging a biennial conference